Under Graduate Teaching Block (3 floor- 10,000 sq ft) ;
Consists of 10 class rooms available UG courses along with faculty rooms and toilet in each floor.
Post Graduate Teaching Block (2 Floor – 3400 sq ft)
Consist of 4 lecture hall and 4 experimental laboratory along with toilets.
New Laboratory Block (3 floor - 7200 sq ft )
Consist of 3 floor with 7200 sq ft areas were distributed into main laboratories such as Chemistry, Biochemistry, Computer laboratory, Genetics, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology and Microbiology. It is connected with UG teaching block.
Old laboratory Block (2280 sq ft);
Consist of 3 floor distributed into laboratories such as Biochemistry, Thalassaemia Research laboratory, Plant Tissue Culture and Hardening area
Library - 1610 sq ft :
Library divided into two parts ; One part all text books are kept (more that 1000 books) for accesses to all students and other part assigned to digital library (e-library). This digital library have broad band internet connection along with e-book & Journal ( 3000 text books and 7000 Journal on line ) and open 12 hours ( 8.00 am to 8.00 pm).
Seminar Hall – 1610 sq ft
It has capacity to seat more than hundred persons with air-condition and modern audio-visual facilities.
Directors Office - 1610 sq ft ;
Director office consist of Dy. Director Room along with Board Room, Examination Room and Strong Room.
Hostel: The institute has hostel for girl’s students near the campus and hostel for the boys would be ready by early next year.
Canteen: The institute has its own multi cuisine food center along with canteen which is also a part of social life of the students.
Administrative office – 2000 sq ft.(OLD BUILDING)
- Construction of well furnished Boys and Girls canteen.
- Construction of an Auditorium with seating capacity of 1500 approx.
- Construction of an central instrumental room for R & D progaramme
- Construction of Indoor Games and Multi-gym facilities for boys and girls
- Construction of Seminar Room with complete Audio-visual and on-line digital (individual Laptop access) facilities (100 seats)
- Upgradation of Laboratory Equipments (Ph.D Research Program in Molecular Biology, Molecular Medicine and Biotechnology)
- Construction of well furnished Boys Hostel with Guest Room for Visiting faculties.
- Construction of extra floor in teaching and laboratory block in existing building.
- Advance Laboratory Equipments for Genetics/ Molecular Biology/Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Genomics and Proteomics (Post Graduate Research and Ph.D program)
- Improvement and extension of library facility with special attention of e-information resource by purchasing CDs, DVD, e-journal facilities.
- Extension of departmental Library and Bioinformatics resources (Hardware and Software).
- Facilitating Support Services through activation of Placement cell,Hardware/ Networking, Food processing industry, Biotech Industry, Pharma Industry.
- Coaching for NET/GATE and Combined Service examination
- Planing specific progaramme to aware students to join Indian Defense services, Different State Services, Central Services etc.
- Organizing Seminars/ Workshop for Entrepreneurship Development ideas among the students.
Organization & Management:
- Planning and Developing strategies for resource generation.
- Budgeting and optimum utilization of finance, reflected in up-to-date Audit.
- Improvement of Teacher-Student ratio for better academic Development.
Innovative Practices :
- Parent-Teacher Association.
- Students' Feedback
- Academic Counseling.
- Earn & Learn Programme.
- Teachers' Performance Appraisal.
Institutional Commitment towards community:
- Formation of Blood Donors' Club from student community.
- Establishment of Thalassaemia Detecting Centre in association with Thalassaemia Foundation .
- Psychological counseling cell for inattentive students.
- Remedial Coaching for SC / ST / Minorities Students.